Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fashionably Late


I am back! It has been more then half a year since my last entry! Time flies ,many things have changed in my life one being my relocation to LA which I am loving not only am I super close to the fashion district but I feel everything I need is here. I have also change the name to my blog from dolly rose vintage to Perspectiva de Jeanneth ,it's like a fresh start! I will also start writing entry's in Spanish the more audience the merrier ! Can't wait to see how these changes go! Anywho I am off to start my journey to Vegas for my mini vacation yay! Ill leave you with some inspiration from Ms.Jagger

Bensitos, Jeanneth!


Bienvenidos a todos hace más de medio año que escrito en este blog! Mucho a cambiado en estos últimos mes. Me eh movido a Los Ángeles y me fascina lo cerca que me queda el fashion district! Bueno aparte de la movida otro cambio que eh hecho es el cambio de nombre a mi blog, perspectiva de jeanneth es eso nuevo nombre y con es nombré viene la responsabilidad de escribir mis entradas en mi blog en español ! Espero que les gusté lo que tengo para compartiré  del mundo de la moda!bueno me retiro para empezar mi viaje a Las Vegas. Los dejo con inspiración de la maravillosa Ms.Jagger 

Besitos, Jeanneth ! 












No comments:

Post a Comment